In order to extend the longevity of your favorite wooden product and keep its
presentable appearance, you need to follow some simple instructions.
GENERAL RECOMMANDATIONS FOR THE CARE OF WOODEN PRODUCTS:
1. Hand washing is the best way to clean any wooden kitchen utensils. A dishwasher has too
much heat and chlorine, and that causes premature cracking, splitting, and splintering.
2. When washing wooden products please choose a soft sponge as rough sponges might
scratch the surface.
3. Do not leave wooden products in a container with water for a long time.
4. Do not dry the utensils in any drying equipment. It will lead to deformation and cracking
of the product.
5. Do not store wooden utensils near heating devices or leave them in the sun, the wood
dries up, and later cracks may appear.